How do I record parent location change on the locations?
To record a parent location change in a location, select the option Assets | Locations.
- The list of locations is presented
- Select the location you wish to record the Parent location change to and press the button "View"
- On the "Operations" link, select the option "Change Parent Location"
- The list of all changes to the selected location will be displayed.
- Select "Edit";
When changing the location, you must consider the following rules:
- The start date cannot be later than the current date.
- When saving the Location Change, the Parent Location will be automatically changed.
- When performing a Parent Location Change, the end date of the last Parent Location Change record will be updated. The end date will be filled in with the new Parent Location start date.
Fill in the data. The information to be filled in is organized in tabs. You can see the required fields using the orange margin or from the list on the right lower corner, next to the Reset button;
How do I inactivate assets?
This operation makes it easier to inactivate a set of assets and corresponding child assets. To access this option on the equipment or tool view screen, select the option Deactivation History. There are 3 asset inactivation modes: Dispose (this ...
How do I inactivate locations?
This operation makes it easier to inactivate or dispose of a location and its children. To access this option you must select the option Inactivation History on the location screen. You will be redirected to the screen with the inactivation history ...
How do I change an asset's location?
To change the location of an asset in batch, select the option in Assets | Equipment or Assets | Tool: The equipment or tools list is presented; Select from the list the equipment or tool that you wish to change the location; Press the ...
How do I create a location function?
To create a new location function, select the option Definitions | Assets |Location Functions; The location function list is presented, Press the button "create" Location function characteristics In the Characteristics tab, you can assign one or more ...
How do I report down time for an asset (equipment or tool) or location?
An asset can be unavailable during a period of time. To report downtimes, select the option "Assets | Equipments or Assets | Tools" or "Assets | Locations". The list of equipments, tools or locations is presented; Select the equipment, tool or ...