Mobile - How do I see or insert monitoring values?
To see or insert monitoring values on a Work Order you must access the work order list and follow these steps:
- On the work orders list, select the work order you wish to see or insert the monitoring values on;
- On the work order options (3 dots icon) click on Monitoring Readings;
- If the work order is for an asset, a list is presented with the monitoring and corresponding values, if defined, for that asset;
- If the work order is for a route, it is necessary to specify first the asset you wish to see/insert monitoring values to and then a list is presented with the monitoring and corresponding values, if defined, for that asset;
- It is possible to select the option “Load child asset's monitorings” that will show the monitoring for the selected asset and for its child assets.
- To insert values, insert the desired value and its corresponding date on the boxes with no value;
The synchronized values cannot be edited.
Mobile - How do I see or insert meter values?
To see or insert meter values on a Work Order you must access the work order list and follow these steps: On the work order list, select the work order you wish to see or insert the meter values on; On the work order options (3 dots icon) click on ...
Mobile - How does the synchronization work?
When the user accesses Valuekeep CMMS, he does not have data, to get them it is necessary to synchronize them. When entering the app for the first time, the data will be automatically synchronized in Background. To synchronize the data, you must ...
Mobile Requests - Error handling
On the Mobile Requests app, it is possible to handle errors and check the errors that occurred during the synchronization. To see the error list, you must access the menu and select the option Synchronize. On that screen, you can see the errors by ...
Mobile - How to see down time associated to a work order?
When a work order is in a stopped operating state, the system automatically records a down time for the asset or location associated to the work order. To change WO downtime reports, access the work orders list (Menu | Report Work) On the work orders ...
Mobile - How to report labor using the timer?
When a work order is on a state that allows to report work, when accessing the WO file, the option “Timer” will be available on the work order view, on the right lower corner. To report labor using the timer, you must perform the following steps: ...