Mobile - How to select the subscription and company to start working with Valuekeep CMMS?
When accessing the Valuekeep CMMS after logging in, you need to identify which subscription and company you are going to work with. To select the desired subscription and company for the current user, click “Enter” on the initial screen:
- Select the desired subscription from the list (If online, the user will be asked whether he wishes to update the subscription list)
- Select the desired company from the list (If online, the user will be asked whether he wishes to update the company list)
When selecting the desired subscription and company, you must consider :
- If the user does not contain subscriptions, a message is presented informing that there are no available subscriptions.
- If the user does not contain companies, a message is presented informing that there are no available companies.
- To see the selected company, access “Configurations” on the initial screen and “Profile information”.
- It is only possible to select one subscription and company at a time.
Mobile - How to do Valuekeep CMMS's configuration?
The Valuekeep CMMS configuration can be performed using the login screen or using the application menu (Menu -> Configurations). The configurations are defined in the following areas: Base configurations Language – by default, the app uses the ...
Mobile - How to set up Valuekeep CMMS?
The Valuekeep CMMS wish can be performed using the login screen or using the application menu (Menu→ Configurations). The configurations are defined in the following areas: i.Base configurations i. Language – by default, the app uses the language ...
Mobile - How to change the user on the Valuekeep CMMS app?
The operating system where Valuekeep CMMS was downloaded can only be shared by more than one user. If several users use the same device to access Valuekeep CMS, every time they need to access Valuekeep CMMS, they will need to change users. To change ...
Mobile - How to report labor using the timer?
When a work order is on a state that allows to report work, when accessing the WO file, the option “Timer” will be available on the work order view, on the right lower corner. To report labor using the timer, you must perform the following steps: ...
Mobile - How to change a work order that was not yet synchronized to the web cmms?
You can only change work orders that have not been synchronized yet in draft. To change the data of a work order, you must follow these steps: On the dashboard, select "Report Work" or on the menu select the option "My Work" On the Work orders, press ...