Mobile - How to do Valuekeep CMMS's configuration?
The Valuekeep CMMS configuration can be performed using the login screen or using the application menu (Menu -> Configurations).
The configurations are defined in the following areas:
- Base configurations
- Language – by default, the app uses the language selected in the operating system For the language to be changed after selecting the desired language, you need to restart the application.
- Profile information - on this screen you can find profile information for the user currently logged in, as well as application and database version data.
- Geolocation - to perform the GPS coordinates collection, the technician needs to consent to the collection.
- Push Notifications - to receive push notifications, the technician needs to consent to the collection.
- Notify when finished
i. Signature - if the technician wishes to get the customer and technician signature on the report, you must activate the signature option.
ii. Preview print - if the technician wishes to view the work order report, before printing it, you must activate this option.
- Pin - for an improved data security, the technician can create a PIN to access the application, as well as changing the PIN previously defined. The pin must be a number with 4 to 6 digits.
- If the user has a defined PIN, the PIN is requested when:
- Entering the application and there is a previously selected subscription;
- Accessing the selection of the subscription;
- Accessing the application configurations;
- Removing the PIN use;
- Activating/Deactivating/Changing PIN.
- To activate the safety option with PIN, click on the PIN option, define the desired PIN, and then confirm it.
- To deactivate the PIN, click the PIN option and enter the current PIN.
- To change the PIN, click the option Change PIN and enter the current PIN and the new one, and then confirm it.
The PIN is only requested after opening the app or changing user, except when trying to change or remove the PIN.
Mobile - How to change the user on the Valuekeep CMMS app?
The operating system where Valuekeep CMMS was downloaded can only be shared by more than one user. If several users use the same device to access Valuekeep CMS, every time they need to access Valuekeep CMMS, they will need to change users. To change ...
Mobile - How to select the subscription and company to start working with Valuekeep CMMS?
When accessing the Valuekeep CMMS after logging in, you need to identify which subscription and company you are going to work with. To select the desired subscription and company for the current user, click “Enter” on the initial screen: Select the ...
Mobile - How to add the user account to the CMMS Valuekeep app?
After downloading the app, it is necessary to add the user account to the app, so that you can login. For that, follow these steps: When first accessing the application, on the initial screen, click the button “Add user”; If there are other accounts, ...
Mobile - How to change a work order that was not yet synchronized to the web cmms?
You can only change work orders that have not been synchronized yet in draft. To change the data of a work order, you must follow these steps: On the dashboard, select "Report Work" or on the menu select the option "My Work" On the Work orders, press ...
Mobile - How does the synchronization work?
When the user accesses Valuekeep CMMS, he does not have data, to get them it is necessary to synchronize them. When entering the app for the first time, the data will be automatically synchronized in Background. To synchronize the data, you must ...