How to view the employees assigned to the work order?
For a technician to execute the work orders
on Valuekeep Mobile it is necessary that they are assigned to them. The list of
assignments allows the maintenance manager to view the work orders assigned, as
well as the technician(s) assigned.
To view the list on the menu, select the
option "Work | Explore Work | Assignments" or search
The assignments list has the following
- It is only available for the administrator role.
- By default, only the work orders whose start date is on the
current quarter are presented.
- It is also possible to filter by "State" and
- If there is no selected employee on the filters, all WOs
assigned to any employees and the ones unassigned are presented
- If there is one or more employees selected, only the WOs
assigned to those employees are presented
- If there is no selected state on the filters, all WOs of any
state are presented
- If there is one or more selected states, only the WOs
assigned to those states
- The list is ordered in decreasing order of expected date
- From the list it is possible to access the work order view
- The assignment of the technician to the work order can be
performed in 4 different ways:
- Assign to the work order - which means that all maintenance
plans and the corresponding tasks are assigned to the technician. In this
case, the following list fields are empty: maintenance plan, task and
additional work task
- Assign to plan - which means that all plan tasks are assigned
to the technician. In this case, the field maintenance plan is filled in
and the fields task and additional work task are empty.
- Assign to task- which means that the task is assigned to the
technician. In this case, the field maintenance plan and task are filled
in and the field "additional work task" is empty.
- Assign to additional work task - which means that the
additional work task is assigned to the technician. In this case, the
field maintenance plan and task are empty and the field "additional
work task" is filled in.
How to view the work orders?
The administrator has a list where it is possible to view all his work orders. To view the list, on the menu select the option Work | Work Orders. The list has the following criteria: It is only available for the administrator role. The list is ...
How to view the state transitions for a work order?
A work order is created in the initial state and until it is finished, it goes through different states. The technician and the maintenance manager can view all states the work order went through. To view the work order states, select the option ...
How to view the traceability of the work order?
It is possible to view the entity originated in a work order. The work order traceability list allows the maintenance manager to view if the work order originated in a request or in a preventive maintenance event, or if it was created individually. ...
How can I see my work orders?
The Technician has a list, where you can see all of his assigned Work Orders To see the list on the menu select the option "Work| My WOs". The list follows these criteria: It is only available for the administrator role. The presented list is in ...
How to view the verified tasks associated to a work order by employee?
The work orders might contain maintenance plans tasks or additional tasks that require verification. The task verifications' list (detail) allows the maintenance manager to view the task verification by employee in each work order by maintenance and ...