How to join plans on the preventive maintenance?
When creating a preventive maintenance, it is possible to replace maintenance plans when they occur on the same date or it is possible to join the several maintenance plans in a single work order.
When the option “Join Plans” of a preventive maintenance is active, joining the plans when creating or opening a Work Order (WO) follows these rules:
- The created WO has associated all the maintenance events plans with a forecasted;
- Creating the WO follows the same precedence rules:
- The event order is respected and allows to create the Wo0 if there is a previous event to process;
- This validation is applied events of the same plan, if the plan is independent (that is, without replacements);
- If the plan has replacements, the validation is applicable to any previous event of the main plan or any of the replacements.
- The same WO is associated to all preventive maintenance events for that day;
- For the same day, if an event allows to create and the other does not, the WO is only created for the one that allows it and associated only to that event:
- The preventive maintenance has the following plans:
- daily plan
- weekly plan
- On 02/10, it is forecasted:
- event 3 of the daily plan
- event 4 of the weekly plan
- The event 1 of the daily plan already has an associated work order.
- The event 2 of the weekly plan does not have an associated work order and is delayed.
- When the work order is created for the events of 02/10, only the daily maintenance plan is associated to the WO (event 3), the weekly plan is not associated because the event 2 still does not has a WO associated and this event should occur before the event 3.
How to set the preventive maintenance plan replacement?
On the maintenance plans of a preventive maintenance, it is possible to select the replacement criteria. The replacement criteria can be the following: None main (Multiplier) Replacement The plan replacement rules are the following: All maintenance ...
How to define the execution of maintenance plans?
Each maintenance plan of the preventive maintenance has a scheduling configuration. The scheduling can be defined using: Recurrence; Meter; Recurrence and Meter Recurrence The scheduling by each plan's recurrence supports three configuration types: ...
How does preventive maintenance rescheduling work?
Preventive Maintenance events recalculation is a daily process that recalculates all preventive Maintenance events. This recalculation can be performed automatically or upon request by the user. O calculate it automatically, you must access the ...
How to create a preventive maintenance?
Preventive maintenance specifies a set of maintenance actions to be performed based on a fixed recurrence or on meter values. To create a new preventive maintenance, select the option Work | Preventive Maintenances: The list of preventive ...
How to create a new version of the preventive maintenance?
The creation of new versions allows for improving a preventive maintenance by reusing the current configuration. To create a version, access Work | Preventive Maintenances; The preventive maintenance list is presented Select the preventive ...