How to assign technicians to the work order?
When a work order is on a state that allows to assign technicians, it is possible to assign technicians to the work order. To assign technicians, you must access the work order (WO) file you with to perform the assignment to "Work | Work orders", select the WO you wish to assign
- On the work order file, on the "Operations" link select the option "Assignment"
- The list of technicians already assigned to the WO is presented
- Select the option "Create"
There are 4 types of assignment of technicians to the work order:
- Work order assignment - the technician will have assigned all tasks of all work order plans, as well as all additional tasks
- Work order maintenance plan assignment - the technician will have assigned all tasks of the maintenance plan
- Task maintenance plan assignment - the technician will have assigned the specific task of the specific maintenance plan
- Additional task assignment - the technician will have assigned the specific additional task
When assigning technicians to work orders, it is necessary to consider the following rules:
- The assignment can only be recorded if the work order is on the Allows Assignments state
- The assignments can only be performed for technicians associated to the work order workshop
How do I create the work order type?
Work order types allow you to classify the work orders and to apply specific behaviors after being configured. To create a new work order type, select the Definitions | Work | Work Order Types option: The list of work order types is presented; Press ...
How to configure the work order workflow?
The state flow for work orders can be changed to be in line with the organization's working method. To create or change the new state configurations, you must access Definitions | Work | Workflow The state list is presented; To create new states, ...
How to view the employees assigned to the work order?
For a technician to execute the work orders on Valuekeep Mobile it is necessary that they are assigned to them. The list of assignments allows the maintenance manager to view the work orders assigned, as well as the technician(s) assigned. To view ...
How to consume spare parts on the work order?
On the equipment or tool file, you can specify the parts and the corresponding quantities the equipment/tool needs to work correctly. The parts associated to the equipment/tool on the section "spare parts" can be consumed on the work order using the ...
How to view the work orders?
The administrator has a list where it is possible to view all his work orders. To view the list, on the menu select the option Work | Work Orders. The list has the following criteria: It is only available for the administrator role. The list is ...