How to create work orders from a preventive maintenance event?
From a preventive maintenance event, you can create a work order automatically or upon user request:
- in order for the Work Order to be generated >automatically, on the preventive maintenance file, the state in which the work order is created must be defined, field "WO state". The automatic reschedule service must be activated.
- On the day of the event, when the service is performed, the work order associated to the event will be created.
- Upon user request
- to create it manually, the user must access the preventive maintenance event list "Work | Preventive Maintenance Events".
- select the event and on the link "Operations" select the operation "Create Work Order".
To create a work order, you must consider the following rules:
- It is only possible to create a work order for active events;
- It is only possible to create a work order for events without work orders;
- It is only possible to create a work order if the previous event has an associated work order
How to create a preventive maintenance?
Preventive maintenance specifies a set of maintenance actions to be performed based on a fixed recurrence or on meter values. To create a new preventive maintenance, select the option Work | Preventive Maintenances: The list of preventive ...
How to batch create work orders using preventive maintenance events?
The preventive maintenance events were designed to allow to create work orders using each preventive maintenance event. For that, you must access Work | Preventive Maintenance | Preventive Event Management; The preventive maintenance events ...
How to join plans on the preventive maintenance?
When creating a preventive maintenance, it is possible to replace maintenance plans when they occur on the same date or it is possible to join the several maintenance plans in a single work order. When the option “Join Plans” of a preventive ...
How to set the preventive maintenance's time zone?
Preventive Maintenance allows you to set the time zone in which events must occur. This way you can locally setup events that must occur on the day and at the time of the place where the work will be performed. When you create a preventive ...
How does preventive maintenance rescheduling work?
Preventive Maintenance events recalculation is a daily process that recalculates all preventive Maintenance events. This recalculation can be performed automatically or upon request by the user. O calculate it automatically, you must access the ...