Creating routes allows to add a set of assets (equipment or tools) and locations to be used together on maintenance operations. To create a new route, select the option Assets | Routes:
- The route list is presented
- On the list, press the button "create"
When creating a route, you must consider the following points:
- If the Brand is filled in, only the Models associated to the brand are presented;
- If the Location function is filled in, you can only select locations with the location function selected;
- If the family is filled in, you can only select equipment/tools with the family selected;
- If the Brand is filled in, you can only select equipment/tools with the brand selected;
- If the Model is filled in, you can only select equipment/tools with the model selected.
Fill in the data. The information to be filled in is organized in tabs. You can see the required fields using the orange margin or from the list on the right lower corner, next to the Reset button;