How can I create families?
To create a new family, select the option Definitions| General | Families;
- The families function list is presented,
- Press the button "create"
- To perform the typification of possible faults associated to the family you are creating or changing, press "Failure Typification", on the icon "+" on the right upper corner of the form, next to the tab "General"
- On the table, select the symptoms, causes and actions associated to this family.
In the Characteristics tab, you can assign one or more characteristics to the location function. These can be of the following types:
When saving the location function record, the following validations regarding the characteristics are made:
- No repeated characteristics can exist
- Number type characteristics: checks if the text inserted on the Value field is a number. The number of decimal places associated to that characteristics unit is also checked, as well as if the tab matches the user language;
- Date/time type characteristics: checks if the text inserted on the Value field is a date and/or a time.
- Boolean type characteristics: checks if the text inserted on the Value field is 0 for False and 1 for True;
- Enum type characteristics: checks if the Enum value matches the values for the selected characteristic.
How do I create assets?
The creation of Assets is a critical step for the configuration of the system. These are the assets which will be subject to maintenance. To create an equipment/tool, select the option Assets | Equipment or Assets | Tool: The list of equipment or ...
How to associate assets to workshops?
For bigger clients with several workshops, there is frequently the need to specify assets (equipment, tools and locations) that each workshops have access to. Using this feature, the user can specify the assets associated to each workshop. When ...
How to create email templates?
The notifications need one or more email templates associated. To create a new Email Template, select the option Definitions | System | Email Templates: The email templates list is presented Press "Create" On the email body, you can add tags that ...
How can I create monitorings?
The monitorings are system entities which allow for monitoring the normal operation of the assets by monitoring a preset value and, depending on its positive or negative variation, trigger corrective maintenance actions. To create a new monitoring, ...
How do I create a route?
Creating routes allows to add a set of assets (equipment or tools) and locations to be used together on maintenance operations. To create a new route, select the option Assets | Routes: The route list is presented On the list, press the button ...