How do I create an employee?
To create a new Employee, select the option Definitions | Workshops and Employees | Employees:
- The employee list is presented,,
- Press the button "create"
When creating or editing an employee, you must consider the following points:
- When creating an employee automatically, he will be associated to the workshop and to the access level by default
- An employee can have a login in Valuekeep, if it does have a login to enter Valuekeep in the field "Username" you must insert the email used to log into Valuekeep, so that the system knows that the employee X is mapped to the user y.
- The login to enter Valuekeep is: JoaoXX@Valuekeep.com. This means that the Valuekeep user is:JoaoXX@Valuekeep.com
- When creating the employee on the field "Username" you must insert JoaoXX@Valuekeep.com.
Fill in the data. The information to be filled in is organized in tabs. You can see the required fields using the orange margin or from the list on the right lower corner, next to the Reset button;
How to create requisitions?
Using the requisitions, the employees in an organization can request parts to maintenance. These allow the maintenance teams to respond to different requests by creating corrective work orders. To create a new Requisition, select the ...
How to create requests?
Through requests, an organization's employees can request maintenance actions on assets or locations. These maintenance requests usually referred to as HelpDesk requests, allow the maintenance teams to respond to different requests by creating ...
How can I create a workshop?
The workshops represent a way of organizing work groups by area, in order to be able to create access restrictions in the operations for allocation of costs to the work orders. To create a new workshop, select the option Workshop & Employees | ...
How to create a preventive maintenance?
Preventive maintenance specifies a set of maintenance actions to be performed based on a fixed recurrence or on meter values. To create a new preventive maintenance, select the option Work | Preventive Maintenances: The list of preventive ...
How to create a work order?
The Work Order (WO) is the entity that represents the maintenance job to be performed and which asset, location or route it refers to. To create a new Work Order, select the option "Work | Work Orders"; The list of work orders will be displayed; ...