How do I change an asset's location?
To change the location of an asset in batch, select the option in Assets | Equipment or Assets | Tool:
The equipment or tools list is presented;
- Select from the list the equipment or tool that you wish to change the location;
- Press the button Operations(down) and select the option “Change Location”, and the list of all equipment or tool changes will be presented;
- Click “Create”;
When changing an asset location, you must consider the following rules:
- The asset location change is applied to all asset descendants you are changing the location to.
- The location can only be changed to a different location from the current one;
- It is not possible to create the location change to a future date or to a previous date from the last location change from the selected asset or from any of its descendants.
Fill in the data. The information to be filled in is organized in tabs. You can see the required fields using the orange margin or from the list on the right lower corner, next to the Reset button;
In edit mode, it is possible to change the observations field and the attachments.
How do I inactivate assets?
This operation makes it easier to inactivate a set of assets and corresponding child assets. To access this option on the equipment or tool view screen, select the option Deactivation History. There are 3 asset inactivation modes: Dispose (this ...
How do I record parent location change on the locations?
To record a parent location change in a location, select the option Assets | Locations. The list of locations is presented Select the location you wish to record the Parent location change to and press the button "View" On the "Operations" link, ...
How to view spare parts by asset?
The spare parts list allows to have an overview of the pieces used, where they are used and the quantities needed. To view the list, on the menu select the option Assets | Explore | Spare Parts or search Spare Parts. The spare parts list has the ...
How do I create assets?
The creation of Assets is a critical step for the configuration of the system. These are the assets which will be subject to maintenance. To create a new equipment/tool, select the option Assets | Equipment or Assets | Tool: On the list of equipment ...
How do I report down time for an asset (equipment or tool) or location?
An asset can be unavailable during a period of time. To report downtimes, select the option "Assets | Equipments or Assets | Tools" or "Assets | Locations". The list of equipments, tools or locations is presented; Select the equipment, tool or ...