How is the average of condition controls calculated?
When inserting monitoring values, the moving average is calculated for that value considering the average window defined in the monitoring and the average window value used on the calculation is also saved. It is performed for the next N-1 values (in the most recent date), and N is the average window value defined on the monitoring.
- The calculation of the average for a value is that value's sum with the previous N-1 values (in the oldest date) dividing by N, and N is the average window value defined on the monitoring.
- After inserting the value 4 for the day 07/07/2020 we remain with the following values:
- Average window: 3
- The value 4 is inserted in a date between the values 8 and 6: 10, 5, 8, 4, 6, 7, 2
- The calculation of the average for the value 4 is: (4 + 8 + 5) / 3 = 5,67
- The calculation of the average for the value 6 is updated to: (6 + 4 + 8) / 3 = 6
- The calculation of the average for the value 7 is updated to: (7 + 6 + 4) / 3 = 5,67
What is the meter average calculation?
The meter average is calculated every time a meter value record is performed as long as the average window field is different than zero. The field "Window Size of Moving Average" is considered as the maximum number of readings/days to be included in ...
How can I view the asset indicators list?
The asset indicator list can be viewed in Assets | Assets Exploration | Assets Indicators this list presents the indicators regarding equipments or tools. MTTR - Average repair time The MTTR is calculated daily automatically or upon user request. To ...
How do I inactivate assets?
This operation makes it easier to inactivate a set of assets and corresponding child assets. To access this option on the equipment or tool view screen, select the option Deactivation History. There are 3 asset inactivation modes: Dispose (this ...
How do I create assets?
The creation of Assets is a critical step for the configuration of the system. These are the assets which will be subject to maintenance. To create a new equipment/tool, select the option Assets | Equipment or Assets | Tool: On the list of equipment ...
How do I insert meters values?
Valuekeep meters can be fed information from individual records or through batch records by importing .csv files. To insert a new meter reading, select the option Assets | Meters and Monitorings | Meters: A meter list is presented; Press the button ...