How can I view the asset indicators list?
The asset indicator list can be viewed in Assets | Assets Exploration | Assets Indicators this list presents the indicators regarding equipments or tools.
- MTTR - Average repair time
- The MTTR is calculated daily automatically or upon user request.
- To calculate it automatically, you must access the option "Definitions | Work | Background Services" and activate the MTTR
- To calculate it manually, you must access the option "Definitions | Work | Workers configurations", edit the configurations and on the link "Operations" select the operation "Recalculate KPIs"
- The monthly and annual indicators have the failure date as reference.
- A work order is recorded with the date 2019-02-01
- The failure associated with the work order with the date 2019-01-01 is recorded
- The work order is closed on 2019-03-01
- The MTTR indicator is only updated after closing the work order, that is, the indicators regarding 2019-01 will be updated on this date
- This indicator is calculated this way:
- Total repair time/Total failure time
- Total failure time - is the total number of failures associated to a work order and the work order is on the final state. Only the corrective work orders are included
- Total repair time
- Total work order time, that is, it starts counting when the WO is created and finishes when the WO transfers to the final state.
How to view spare parts by asset?
The spare parts list allows to have an overview of the pieces used, where they are used and the quantities needed. To view the list, on the menu select the option Assets | Explore | Spare Parts or search Spare Parts. The spare parts list has the ...
How do I inactivate assets?
This operation makes it easier to inactivate a set of assets and corresponding child assets. To access this option on the equipment or tool view screen, select the option Deactivation History. There are 3 asset inactivation modes: Dispose (this ...
How do I create assets?
The creation of Assets is a critical step for the configuration of the system. These are the assets which will be subject to maintenance. To create a new equipment/tool, select the option Assets | Equipment or Assets | Tool: On the list of equipment ...
How to view the work orders?
The administrator has a list where it is possible to view all his work orders. To view the list, on the menu select the option Work | Work Orders. The list has the following criteria: It is only available for the administrator role. The list is ...
How do I view the down time history?
On this list, it is possible to view information on the total down time for assets (equipment or tool) and locations, by adding the work order and request columns it is possible to view the down time reports that originated on the request or on the ...